New organic trends in clothing change how we understand apparel and fashion. More people around the world are growing aware of the negative impacts of the manufacturing process due to its multi-channeled structure.
In other words, there are many steps and different types of processes in the apparel manufacturing process with limitations and rivalry competition in the market adding more stress to the process.
As a result, manufacturers are not finding it easy to adapt to new demands. The ones who can successfully manage this adaptation are called organic clothing manufacturers. Since this is still a recent trend, finding qualified and experienced organic clothing manufacturers is not easy.
Organic Apparel USA is a qualified organic clothing manufacturer issuing organic apparel since 1998 and is recognized as one of the pioneer manufacturers in this sector. We include the many different branches that exist in organic clothing: babies, kids, women, men, and more.
What Exactly Is Organic Clothing?
Organic clothing is the manufacturing of clothes in a way that uses materials grown without environmentally-damaging pesticides and chemicals. Preferred fabrics such as organic cotton, bamboo, hemp or soy are some of the raw materials we use.
Phase two is about the manufacturing process which is conducted following two principles that are simple in theory but complicated in execution.
THE FIRST PRINCIPLE is to not harm any nature, animals, or people. Every step must be in accordance with the standards of multinational organic textile authorities. Toxic chemicals or synthetics are not accepted in the whole process of organic manufacturing.
THE SECOND PRINCIPLE is to respect the dignity of human life. Ethical issues take a large part in the organic apparel manufactured agenda. More clothing manufacturers are internalizing fair trade and no child labor policies since the organic movement focuses on responsibility for every life in the earth.
These practices are not just important for the organic clothing industry but so should many others. Every manufacturer, regardless of what they produce, should focus on basic human decency and dignity.
Organic Apparel USA is a certified, experienced and qualified apparel manufacturer. In addition to being a pioneer organic clothing manufacturer, through our lauded services and great products, it has also earned other titles:
- Organic Baby Clothing Manufacturer because of the pure and delicate apparel which are specifically designed and manufactured for the health of babies.
- Organic Kids Clothing Manufacturer because of the noninclusion of chemicals, pesticides or synthetics in the raw materials and also in the whole process of manufacturing that would be harmful to kids.
- Organic Maternity Clothing Manufacturer because the well-being of every life but especially the celebration of new life is taken into consideration during the manufacturing processes.
- Organic Women Clothing Manufacturer because of the compatible synthesis and deep knowledge about organic clothing concerning women’s clothing.
- Organic Men Clothing Manufacturer because of the detailed way we go about crafting men’s apparel.
- Organic Underwear Manufacturer because of the perfect match of delicate fabric tissue and soft processes that do no harm to the structure of the fabric.
- Bamboo Clothing Manufacturer because of the careful preference for raw material and attentive preservation of it.
- Organic Fabric Manufacturer because we aim to spread organic fabric to all.
- Quality Clothing Manufacturer because we care about what is being produced.
- Apparel Manufacturer USA because our Headquarters but Organic Apparel USA is not limited to the USA; it is a worldwide organic manufacturer with multi-national clientele.
If we think more generally about organic clothing manufacturer, the importance and significance would be clear in your mind.
“Organic clothing manufacturer” is just the starting point for those who are interested in the textile industry. It does not matter if you are an entrepreneur, a clothing line needing a manufacturer or a fashion designer. This organic clothing manufacturer title delivers results with a company behind it that is living up to those ideals of honesty and honor.
Resistance against existing chemical dependence led to the honesty of organic understanding. This rebellion led to the motto “back to nature,” and to rediscovering our ecological roots. The ecological understanding and green movement originated from this motto. Giving honest information and answering questions about your relevant sectors enabled us to earn that organic clothing manufacturer title.
The public has become more aware of health concerns regarding traditional cotton production as well as the fibers woven into polyester and other synthetic fabrics. The high usage of pesticides for cotton producing has given rise to the demand for organic cotton that is free of poisons, chemicals, and carcinogens. We developed alternative methods to reduce these pesticides and find new raw material. This new demand within the sector has allowed the cotton industry to develop new techniques to make our fabrics safer.
Lately, the word organic seems like it’s everywhere. We can see organic food, clothing, pet products, aid, baby care and a lot of different varieties of industries. During this competitive time, how do we differentiate the initial organic company from the “natural” ones, or even farmers committing fraud?
The term “organic” indicates the agricultural and manufacturing processes that use purely natural methods. The growing method is very important for the definition of organic. Additionally, the cultivation and production of these natural staples are crucial steps that allow firms to receive government certifications.
Without that certification you cannot call your products “organic”. Strict government and relevant authorities standards mandate these processes the system of production, processing, packaging, distribution, supply, and sales.
The guidelines for labeling a product as organic are outlined clearly.
- No nephrotoxic and protracted pesticides
- No artificial chemical element fertilizers
- No artificial hormones or genetically built practices.
Specifically, one of the most common characteristics of organic clothing manufacturers is the level of quality control. Every different stage of production needs to realize the organic integrity. It is our highest priority to deliver quality and receive that ‘organic’ certification. Each method of production operates on internal factors of organic integrity. It is a process we must constantly be aware of and monitor.
Organic clothing manufacturers ought to take care of the following:
- No chemicals or prescribed substances. Soil needs time to heal itself from toxicity, and certification requires a three-year timeline to remove these chemicals. This is a conservative estimate for cleaning soil. It takes years to reach that purification, even with dedicated effort. This is one of the key factors for growing organic cotton.
- Buffer zones between organic and conventional crops. Organic and conventional crops can easily cross-contaminate each other. Buffer zones that separate non-organic crops from organic one need to exist. This separation should not be underestimated by any organic clothing manufacturer. The United Nations takes its job seriously and is careful about this strict separation.
- Usage of organic seeds that are non-corporate GMOs. Organic farming has to start from the sprout and grow accordingly. The risk of corporate GMOs lies in how the companies exploit farmers, which violate fair-trade rules. Thus it’s best if you use seeds that are not trademarked or come with mercenary executives. If you do not have the correct seed, then you can’t receive the organic certification.
- The reduction of cross-pollination. Bee and butterfly populations have decreased due to pesticide use, and you want to stimulate pollination especially for cotton. You also need to consider the pollen they carry from other areas. If your crops — cotton, bamboo, soy, hemp- receive chemical-soaked pollen, then it would compromise your crops’ quality.
- Pest and weed management. This is one of the foremost annoying precautions to urge real organic harvest. You can’t use pesticides and herbicides because of the chemicals. Organic clothing manufacturers use other holistic ways to fight against those pests.
These measures are simply a few amongst all different criteria of organic certification authorities. That said, organic production starts and continues by detailing and implementing different processes. In this comprehensive manner the integrity behavior that forms the backbone of organic manufacturing guidelines are adhered.