fbpx

Custom Clothing Process

While the whole idea of a custom clothing process might seem kind of complex to you, you shouldn’t have to feel hesitant about starting when you work with Organic Apparel USA. We’ll make sure that you have all of the guidance needed to get the job done. While it certainly isn’t simple to get custom clothes moved out the door and onto the open market, the process will move much more smoothly when everyone is on board the same plan every step of the way.

There are 4 main steps to the Custom Clothing Process we use here at Organic Apparel USA, and we’ll be happy to help you better understand our process so that we can build a better working relationship along the way.

1. Getting a Quote for Custom Clothing

Our custom process starts the first minute that you request a quote from us. At this point, we offer you two options. You can either choose a model from our designs or change it according to your needs. You can instead provide us with your own design if you prefer.

We’ll evaluate the order and then make you an offer. If our quote is accepted, then it’s passed onto the second step of our custom clothing process. You’re always free to request a quote online at any time.

2. Terms of Payment for Clothing Manufacturing

We require a small sample manufacturing fee, which is a fair price somewhere in the 50-200 range depending on the type of work being done. When the payment clears, our sample manufacturing process kicks into high gear. When the process ends, we send you the samples. If you approve the samples, then the full-scale production of your order begins. On the other hand, if you don’t feel satisfied with the sample you can send it back to see another. We’ll work along with all of your feedback to ensure that you get something you can feel comfortable with. Another sample product will be manufactured and presented for your approval.

Once you do approve, you’ll only need to pay 60 percent of the total amount at first. The remaining 40 percent won’t be due until we agree to ship the products.

3. Custom Clothing Production & Manufacturing

You won’t have to worry about any duties or obligations on your behalf once the manufacturing process starts. It’s all in our hands. That being said, you’re always free to communicate any concerns that you might have during it. Let us know if there’s anything that you’re concerned about and our team will get right back to you as soon as they can.

That being said, you more than likely won’t have to think about any of this. Our organization uses regular quality audits to ensure that everything is always up to standard. That means that you can expect all products shipped to you to be made within certain tolerances that are well above the standards you’d otherwise see. Our wholesale clothing is made to match the plans that you initially showed us so you can be proud of it.

4. Shipping Your Custom Clothing Items

Independent auditors will check your products before they ever ship. Once we receive the final 40 percent of your payment, we’ll send our materials out to you. Customers always have the option of shipping by air or surface methods. Those who want to learn more about the process can contact us online with our convenient form. We’ll be happy to get in touch with you and hear all about your various ideas for new fashion items.

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *